Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hiya everybody!  Happy Thanksgiving!

I know this blog has been slightly boring for a while, which I hate, and makes me cringe.  I have definite plans to get back to blogging, on all my blogs, asap.

I wanted to take time out today though, to say thank you.

I don't know what you're doing today, or what your outlook on this holiday is, or if you even celebrate it.  What I do know, is that you're awesome, and I'm thankful for YOU.  When I say my prayers today, I'll be including you in there.

Thank you all for following us, for reading our goofy posts, and for always inspiring us to do better.

Have a wonderful day, no matter what you're doing, and we'll talk to you all soon! :D


~Rose & Ken


@Desert Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Let us know what you think! =D